Pssst. Can you keep a secret? Well, I know you can, but guess what? Some other people aren’t as great at it as you are. Most of the time they bear no ill will. It is just that a good story is a good story. And what you are doing with your business, is a great story!
Entrepreneurs rate high on the scales for creativity, so their business ideas make good storytelling. But not only to do you have to worry about how to manage your own confidential ideas, but you have the responsibility of keeping others secrets protected as well, whether they be your customers, employees, partners or vendors.
When do you require a non-disclosure agreement? How does one train employees in what is confidential and what is not? How much can be shared with consultants, vendors and other partners before they begin working? What are your obligations when it comes to their confidential information? Do you need to implement a trade secret program?
So let’s work to put a lid on this! With the Blabbermouthitis Tonic, you are given the tools to assess where your needs are in the areas of confidentiality and privacy. Second, we cover the basic areas of confidentiality and privacy law, so you have a foundational understanding of the area. We discuss how best to convey this strategy to your team, for uniform implementation and management.
Last, we will work on how you can establish a confidentiality and privacy management program, based upon your business’s criteria. Such a program will assist in managing consistency in how your confidentiality, non-circumvention, non-compete and trade secrets agreements are negotiated, tracked and managed.
- The proprietary LegalTonic Method for understanding your confidentiality and privacy health contextualized for your business’ marketplace
- Confidentiality and privacy law basics, leaving you with the ability to identify the different types of confidentiality and privacy law
- An analysis of the hot buttons of confidentiality and privacy risk, like PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.and exposure for small businesses today
- Guidelines for setting up a cost-efficient, confidential information risk management program
- Templates for policies, procedures and employee training guidelines
- Suggested non-disclosure agreement language, to enable consistency in your negotiations and more.
- Live, interactive, e-learning environment, followed by live Q&A, with recordings and copies of presentations.
Who should attend:
- In-house counsel and legal assistants
- Any confidential information or privacy evangelist in the organization
- IT professionals
- Procurement professionals
- Any executive or senior personnel who is deemed to be the manager of your company’s confidential information and/or relationships, their deployment and protection
Each track has four sessions, 2 hours each session.
Starting at $750.00
(Please Note: Enterprises are charged on sliding scale based upon the enterprise’s overall size. For example, an entity that employs 10 people will be charged less than an entity that employs 50. Each enterprise fee grants multiple licenses.
Not-for-profit and educational organizations receive a 10% discount off enterprise pricing. For discount code, please contact LegalTonic.)